Submission Materials Uploader
The following supporting documents are required as part of this application.
1) Personal Reference Letter
This can be from anyone who has known you for a number of years, other than immediate family, and who has some insight into your character and goals.
2) Artistic Reference Letter
This can be from an art teacher, mentor or individual with an art background who can speak to your artistic potential.
Note: Both reference letters must include the following information:
- The full name of the applicant;
- The full names, address, and phone number of the person writing the reference;
- The length of time the person writing the reference has known the applicant; and
- The reasons why the applicant should receive this scholarship.
3) Confirmation Letters
Depending on the Program of Study you are applying to, please submit the following:
If you propose to work with a mentor artist:
a. Mentor Artist Letter of Confirmation
This letter should be from the mentor artist you intend to work with confirming that they have agreed to work with you.
b. Mentor Artist Biography or CV
Maximum 2 pages
The biography or CV of the mentor artist you propose to work with.
If you propose to attend a recognized school of art:
a. Letter of Confirmation or Acceptance Letter
This letter will confirm the school you will be attending, the dates and (if applicable) the program you will be enrolled in.
The following supporting document is optional to your application:
1) Artist CV.
Your portfolio sample is an important component of your application package. It is an opportunity for you to show the Jury some of your artistic achievements.
Please use the following guidelines to create your portfolio sample.
- Include no more than ten photographs of your work.
- If you submit work that was created with another artist, please name the other artist(s) and identify that the work is a collaboration or that you were an assistant on the project.
Film/video portfolio submissions:
- If you wish to include an example of your film or video work in your portfolio you may submit this through Dropbox or a similar file sharing medium. You must notify us that you will be submitting film/video and by which method by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your submission.
- If you are submitting film or video work for your entire portfolio you may submit no more than three videos at a maximum of five minutes each.
- If you are submitting your film or video work as part of your portfolio, each video submitted is the equivalent of submitting three photographs. For example, if you submit two videos you may only include four additional photographs in your portfolio submission.
Digital portfolio submissions:
- Use .jpg or .tif file types.
- Files must have a minimum 1024 x 768 pixel resolution.
- If you are submitting a movie or video file please contact us for format preferences.
- If possible, name/title your photos so the document/file name corresponds with the Portfolio Description Sheet and includes your last name and the title of the work. E.g.:
o 1_Last Name_Title of Work
o 2_Last Name_Title of Work
Include all Supporting Documents (Reference Letters, Confirmation Letters, Bio and CV's, Portfolio Imagees) in ONE .zip file (maximum 20 MB size) and upload via the button below.
Instructions on creating a .zip file can be found here (will open in new window).